This forum designated to discuss the Resource Builder
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:32 pm
I just installed a trial ResourceBuilder 2.01 and proved it.
It simms to be a good product.
With surprise i found out, anyhow, that it doesn't extract bmps on the TImageLists. Why?
If you need to extract images from TImageList, you will need to:
1. Import the dfm from the exe.
2. Open the dfm resource (in the tree view it will be under RCDATA).
3. Select and copy the Image list to the clipboard
4. Paste it on any form in Delphi. You will get a TImageList component.