Can't install 5.2.2 in BCB 5 Pro.

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
ge

Can't install 5.2.2 in BCB 5 Pro.

Post by ge »

Hi.
I am trying to install 5.2.2 in BCB 5 Pro. SP1 but when I build the package i get "[Pascal Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(4): Unit siDialog was compiled with a different version of siComp.TsiCustomLang" error in pasall.tmp. 5.2 installs just fine. I seem to remember that the first error message produced by 5.2.2, before trying with 5.2, was about a missing DCU file but I cant reproduce that anymore, the above error is always shown now.
Best Regards,
Goran Ekstrom
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This looks like there are left some OLD DCU files on your drive from previous version and BCB5 doesn't detect that it needs to re-compile new PAS files. So just delete all DCU, HPP and OBJ files from TsiLang folder and re-build the package.
ge

OK

Post by ge »

I removed all traces of Tsilang 5.2 from the OS and installed 5.2.2. I now have the first error back:

[Pascal Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(4): File not found: 'siDialog.dcu'

So there is still something strange with 5.2.2.
Best Regards,
Goran Ekstrom
gaivans

Post by gaivans »

Hello,

You need to adjust paths to sources in the project files "TsiLang_CB5.BPK"
and "TsiLang_CB5.cpp". Please, remove from the both files the string "..\SiLang_CB5", and the recompile the project. Or you can just download the archive from our site.
Best regards,
Serghei Gaivan
ge

Nice

Post by ge »

Thanks,
re-downloaded the package and now it installs just fine.
Best Regards,
Goran Ekstrom