Editor and Strings

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
microtronx

Editor and Strings

Post by microtronx »

Hi, in latest version I do not see the first column with strings-names. Is this a bug or can I enable it somewhere?
isiticov
Site Admin

Re: Editor and Strings

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
At [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SiComponents\TsiLang\EditorForm] in the Registry, you can find ColumnWidthN entries, just edit ColumnWidth0 to be something like 100 or more, and this shall return the first column back. Also check the [History] subkeys, may be there is your form and under the [Strings] key the ColumnWidth0 is 0 or less. Alternatively, you can just delete [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SiComponents\TsiLang\EditorForm] key but this will also delete the info for default fonts and other settings. So, just try to avoid this.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
microtronx

Post by microtronx »

I have created ColumnWidth0 with Value 100 but still not visible. Tried to restart Delphi but column is missing.
microtronx

Post by microtronx »

There is a "LastIDwidth" with 0. If i set it to a value i.e. 180decimal it resets it to 0. There must be a bug.

I was able to resize the invisible column from within the editor. If you move the mouse 1px left of the first visible language column the mouse changes to resize and now you can resize the invisible column.

You should make a change and set a min-width of the first "important" column
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Will check...
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.