TsiLang 7.5.2 doesn't work under IOS?

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
hauger

TsiLang 7.5.2 doesn't work under IOS?

Post by hauger »

I’m testing the Trial Version because I want to buy it.
But under compile IOS it doesn’t work.

Delphi XE 10 tell me that sicomp.dcu is for MAcOSX !!

Can you help what’s wrong?

1. In Delphi XE10 with windows10
new project fmx project insert only comp TSiLang
2. Set Lib path to
ios32 bit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\ERS XE10\iOS
ios64 bit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\ERS XE10\iOS

3. compile under ios32

Error:
[DCC Fataler Fehler] Unit1.pas(7): F2048 wrong unit format: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\ERS XE10\iOS\siComp.dcu' - Expected Version : 30.0 , iOS NX Language ( ARM ) version found : 30.0 , MacOSX NX Language ( x86 )

in German:
[DCC Fataler Fehler] Unit1.pas(7): F2048 Falsches Unit-Format: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\ERS XE10\iOS\siComp.dcu' - Erwartete Version: 30.0, iOS NX Language(ARM) Gefundene Version: 30.0, MaxOSX NX Language(x86)
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
As I sent you by email to your similar question:
The trial version comes with DCUs compiled for iOSSimulator but not with DCUs for concrete iOS because there are quite amount of different versions of iOS and you will need to build under each of them using the device with installed version of iOS. You can test trial version under Android or OSX32 on real devices or just test as iOSSimulator for iOS. Please note: if you decide to obtain a license for TsiLang Components Suite and you need to build your applications for different versions of iOS you will need FULL SOURCE edition in order to be able to re-build using different devices.