Registration Problem

Use this forum in case you have any problems with registration of our products or still didn't receive registration email.
Arindam

Registration Problem

Post by Arindam »

Hi everybody,

I used trial version of Resource Builder after that I give my opinion to go for registered version. Accordingly my senior Mr. Bijan Biswas placed an order for registered version. After receiving the registered version, I removed the trial version by using Add/Removed program and then installed the new one.

After installation while running Resource builder the system says, “This trial version of Resource Builder has expired” along with two options. When going for registration the Registration Wizard showing a Reg. ID, which is not same as you, send with the registered version. I am trying to remove the older Reg. ID to insert new one but the system denied.

While I copy the registration key no as I have received through mail and paste the same in appropriate place in Registration Wizard, it is not working.

Please let me know the solution or send a patch to over come the situation. Waiting for your support.

With regards,
Arindam
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

It looks like you (or your purchaser) sent us incorrect Registration ID for your copy or Resource Builder. Just send us your registration ID displayed on your PC and we will issue new key for you.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Arindam

Post by Arindam »

Hi Isiticov,

Thnank you for your reply.

While we go for registered version, that time it was unknown to us that we have to forward the Regd. ID. This mistake due to that cause.

Whatever it is, I am forwarding here my trial version Regd. ID for new key. The ID is displayed in my PC as follows:

EC604623-1248

Hope it will help you to provide us the new key no.

With Regards,

Arindam
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

The new registration key just sent to the registered email address. Thank you.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
dinsmoreb

Re-installed Windows and have different Registration ID

Post by dinsmoreb »

I was sent a Registration ID and when I paste it in it says that the program was registered and to restart to the application. When the program is restarted and I click on Help-->About it still shows the program being unregistered. The Registration ID is F9E3DA06-7AF7

Thanks,

Blaine
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We just sent you the new registration key.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Archee

Post by Archee »

Hi!

One month ago I have registered the RB. Today I have found out dump of registration. I have repeated procedure of registration again and I see, that the version is registered again. It is a normal situation when it is necessary to repeat procedure periodically?

Thanks.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi!

No, it is not normal case. May be you or some program deleted Key entry under Resource Builder entry in Registry?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
bebored

Need new Key

Post by bebored »

Hi, i want to register my Resource Builder and my key in the Registration Mail doesnt work anymore. The new Reg-ID is C123C481-AEE2.