TsiLang Translation and Runtime Component Creation

General questions and announcements will be posted here.
vahid

TsiLang Translation and Runtime Component Creation

Post by vahid »

Hi, I am searching for a translation solution for my company and I have a few questions:

1 - is there any way to handle language change for components on a form that are being created Runtime and do not exist Designtime? If there is can you please tell us how?

2 - what does TsiLabel component do?

thank you all.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

1) - Please check the answer in TsiLang forum.

2) - TsiLabel just a label with additional text effects, such as shadow and so on. This is just a bonus component. :)
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
vahid

Post by vahid »

Hi, thank yo for your answer.
please answer my next question in TsiLang forum.
DixieRuiz

Re: TsiLang Translation and Runtime Component Creation

Post by DixieRuiz »

I'd be happy to help answer your questions.

To handle language changes for components on a form that are created at runtime and do not exist at design time, you can use a translation solution that supports runtime localization. One common approach is to use resource files or language files that contain translations for different languages. These files can be loaded dynamically at runtime based on the selected language. When a component is created dynamically, you can assign the appropriate translated text or caption to it based on the current language. The specific implementation details may vary depending on the programming language and framework you're using. If you provide more information about the platform or technologies you're working with, I can give you a more specific example.

The TsiLabel component is not a standard component in most development frameworks or programming languages, so I can't provide specific information about its functionality without more context. It's possible that "TsiLabel" is a custom component or a component from a specific library or framework used in your company's application. If you can provide more details about the context or the technology stack you're using, I may be able to provide more information about the TsiLabel component.
If you want to find apps or games on your phone, you can install now them at the Getmodnow website safely and for free.