Unit sicomp not found in IOS

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Richy

Unit sicomp not found in IOS

Post by Richy »

Hi guys, When I actived "Generate IOS universal binary file(armv7+arm64)" (Project->options->Delphi compiler->compiling->other options) setting , I got Unit sicomp not found, I deactive this setting and the application works

Can you help me?

thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

Do you have full source license? If yes, then siComp.pas unit shall be already installed on your PC. May be it is necessary to modify the library path settings?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Richy

Post by Richy »

Hi, I got the full source license, I modified the configuration as follows

Project ->options->delphi compiler(Added Degub to conditional defines)

Project ->options->Search path(Added C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units and C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units path)
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Richy wrote:Project ->options->Search path(Added C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units and C:\Program Files (x86)\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units path)
Did you add this for ALL iOS target platforms?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Richy

Post by Richy »

How do I add this for all IOS platforms? I only see 2 32-bit and 64-bit IOS platforms, and I only use 64 bits
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Just try to add the path for files under iOS 32-bit as well. "Generate IOS universal binary file(armv7+arm64)" option generates both 32-bit and 64-bit library at the same time. May be this will help.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Richy

Post by Richy »

Thanks, it works