Language export

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Carsten1310

Language export

Post by Carsten1310 »

Hello,

i haved look here and in the FAQ but i didn't found something about my problem.

In my application i've a MainForm, a TDataModule and some other forms which i create and show at runtime in the MainForm.
On the TDataModule there is a TsiLangTLV and a TsiLangDispatcher and on every form a TsiLangLinked with a link to TDataModule.TsiLangTLV and TDataModule.TsiLangDispatcher.
The offered languages should be german (default) and english, perhaps french and italy too.
Now i would like to export all texts in a file to send it to a translation bureau.
Q.: How and where can i export a file?

Regards, Carsten
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

From http://www.tsilang.com/press/en/creatin ... users.html :
2. Creating a translations file.
We can create an external translations file, either after providing the translations, or even without translations, but having just English terms. We use File|Save/Load Translations|Save Project from the TsiLang Expert menu (TsiLang Expert is available under the Tools Delphi menu). It is recommended to use SIB files to store translations as SIB files are much faster than SIL files. But you may also use SIL files as they store data in the simple ASCII format, which can be edited by any text editor.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.