installing binary version 6.3

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
doinas

installing binary version 6.3

Post by doinas »

Hi,
I desinstalled binary version 6.2 and installed the new one 6.3.
I installed the package TsiLang Component suite (VLC Edition), I added the path to Environement Options\Library\C:\Program Files\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\Delphi7 and
Environement Options\Environement Variables\Path\C:\Program Files\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\Delphi7 and everything seemed ok.

After closing - reopening Delphi7 I got the error message:
''the procedure entry point @sincomp@siTrim$qqrx175System@AnsiString could not be located in the dynamic link library TsiLang_D7r.bpl"

I desintalled version 6.3 and installed the old one 6.2 and the error message this time was:

"the procedure entry point @sicomp@TsiCutomLang@LoadAllFromStream$qqrp151Classes@TStreamo could not be located in the dynamic link library TsiLang_D7r.bpl

If, in the same Delphi session, I remove the package from list, add it again and install it, everything is fine. Once I close Delphi and open it again the error message pops-up.

What I am doing wrong here?
Thanks.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

It looks like somewhere on your drive is left TsiLang_D7r.bpl from the previous version. Please try the following:
1. Uninstall 6.2.
2. Scan your drive (specially Windows\System32 and Delphi7\Projects\Bpl folders) if there are left any copies of TsiLang_D7r.bpl file.
3. Delete TsiLang_D7r.bpl if any found.
4. Reinstall 6.3

Please let us know if this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
doinas

Post by doinas »

Indeed, in C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\Bpl i found an old copy of TsiLang_D7r.bpl. I desinstalled 6.2 again and reistalled the new version 6.3 and now the package is OK. Thank you.