Caption lost in translation

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
xinyao13

Caption lost in translation

Post by xinyao13 »

Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with the caption of a TButton. The caption was originally set to "Text1", which I added 2 translations for it. ( Eg. Text1Lang1, and Text1Lang2). The problem then occurred when I manually changed the caption property of the component to another word (eg. Text2), through the Object Inspector.

Now even after removing the TsiLangLinked component from that particular TFrame, the caption is still blank. I have even tried setting the caption in the frame's constructor manually, but no avail.

I'm so confused at what the problem could be, as I seemed to have removed all references to it in the unit. I know I can probably just delete that component off the frame, and use a new one, however I want to avoid such problems in the future and would know if there is a solution to this.

Has anyone else had this problem or have a clue about what is going on here?

Thanks.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

Did you change the caption on stand-alone Frame itslef or on the Frame already placed on some form? In case of later the button's caption may be loaded from the stand-alone frame resource (DFM).
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
xinyao13

Post by xinyao13 »

I did have a look at the frame's DFM file and there weren't any problems there. I haven't checked the DFM file of the form housing the frame through.