Joined: 21 Nov 2002
|Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:32 am Post subject: SiComponents Scheduling Agent 2.0 release!
|We're glad to announce the release of VCL Scheduling Agent
version 2.0 with full support of Windows Vista Task Scheduler 2.0!
SiComponents Scheduling Agent is the VCL wrapper for Microsoft Task
Scheduler API and Vista Task Scheduler 2.0. The main advantage of using
SiComponents Scheduling Agent in comparison with other scheduling suites is that the most of work on task maintenance and launching is performed by the operating system. That is, if you want your application runs in scheduled times you do not need to put a timer into the application and make it resident.
The Windows will launch the application just-in-time with the parameters and custom data you have provided.
The core component TTaskScheduler and attendant classes make your
application be able to do:
- Enumerate all tasks on a target computer.
- Create new scheduled tasks and delete existing ones.
- Schedule a task to run at a specific time or when a specific event occurs.
- Change the schedule for a task.
- Modify other settings for a task, for example, application name, parameter string, working directory, etc.
- Run immediately or stop a scheduled task.
Supported IDEs: Delphi 4 and later, C++Builder 4 and later
Visit http://www.sicomponents.com/taskscheduler.html to find out more about the Scheduling Agent and download the trial version.