siLangLinked_ELpack components not recognized.

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
nickg

siLangLinked_ELpack components not recognized.

Post by nickg »

Using Delphi Pro 7 with siLang version 6.1

I have changed the components on several forms to the siLangLinked_ElPack, but left the standard siLang and dispatch components on the main form.

When saving the whole project to a sib file, only the main form is being saved.

Opening the Expert in Delphi and running the Translation wizard on the forms that have the siLangLinked_ElPack components shows me the form has no siLang components on it, and there is no siLangLinked_ElPack component in the drop down list. (no TNT either although both packs were installed and I can drop the components onto a form and use them).

what am I missing here? Do I have to do something else. The siLangLinked_ElPack components are all linked to the base form through their CommonContainer and LangDispatcher properties.

TIA Nick
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Please try the following:
1. Go to Delphi menu Component | Install Packages.
2. Locate TsiLang_TNT package and toggel OFF and back ON the check mark near it.
3. Do the same for TsiLang_ElPack package.
Go to TsiLang Expert and check if TNT and ElPack components appeared in the drop-down list in options.
Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
nickg

ElPack components

Post by nickg »

Thanks Igor, that worked straight away. I was updating an old project, and everything worked fine until I needed to create a new sib file for a new language.

Regards Nick
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Glad to see this. :)
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.