Support of BCB 2007

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Thomas J.

Support of BCB 2007

Post by Thomas J. »

Can I use your component also for BCB 2007? Or do you have to make a new release. I'm using your version 6.x
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

If you're registered user and have the source code licence then you can just use TurboCPP package to install TsiLang into BCB2007.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

Are yor sure that we talk about the same IDE?
I ask regarding this IDE
http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

C++Builder 2007 is the next version of C++Builder. It uses the same methods for installing components and packages. So if you have source code edition then you can just open TsiLang_TurboCPP package file into C++Builder 2007 and re-build it to install. After this you will have TsiLang components installed into C++Builder 2007.
If this doesn't answer your question then please clarify what do you mean.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

I get the error
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Borland.Cpp.Targets(1738,3): error : Fatal: Datei kann nicht ge÷ffnet werden (The file cannot be open)

The file is existing and I'm able to open the file.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

Any ideas?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

No ideas, because this is not "ours" file.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

So I ask the CodeGear team and they send me the following answer.

"That is the problem of SiComponents, but you can order support. One request cost 200 pounds."

Great! Sorry but I don't have any ideas why the fiel cannot be open.

The component from MyDac I have already installed without errors. Why do you need the file. I don't use .NET.

Maybe one hint. The problem is during linking.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

C++Builder 2007 incorrectly converts Turbo or BDS 2006 packages.
At http://www.sicomponents.com/soft/C2007_Packages.zip you will find sources for the package files to build and install TsiLang into C++Builder 2007. Just unzip them into {TsiLang}\Packages folder.
Please let us know if this helps.

P.S. This is available only for users with licence to access the source code!
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

I open the file TsiLang_C2007.groupproj and try to install the TsiLang_C2007.cbproj first and got the error that the file TSILANG_C2007R.BPI is missing

Then I tried to compile TsiLang_C2007r.cbproj and I got the following errors

Code: Select all

[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes '__tpdsc__ System::String' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\SICONSTS.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarFromLStr(System::Variant&, const System::AnsiString)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarAdd(System::Variant&, const System::Variant&)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ DispInvoke()' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarToLStr(System::AnsiString&, const System::Variant&)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarClr(System::Variant&)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes '__fastcall Graphics::TFont::SetColor(Graphics::TColor)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarToBool(const System::Variant&)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_DICTIONARYPROMPT.OBJ
[ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht aufl÷sbares externes '__fastcall Graphics::TFont::SetStyle(System::Set<Graphics::TFontStyle, 0, 3>)' referenziert von C:\PROGRAMME\COMPONENTS\TSILANG\UNITS\_WIDTHSTOOLTIP.OBJ
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

First you need to build TsiLang_C2007r package and after this build and install TsiLang_C2007 package.
Please adjust you Library Paths to include Auxilary sub-folder as well. These errors looks like linker was unable to locate needed OBJs.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

The runtime package I could create, but the design not due to

Code: Select all

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Borland.Cpp.Targets(1738,3): error : Fatal: Datei _EMPTY.OBJ kann nicht ge÷ffnet werden
[quote][/quote]
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Ah, sorry. Please remove the reference to this unit.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thomas J.

Post by Thomas J. »

:D great - installed
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Glad to see this. :)
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.