DLGCaptions

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Thomas Bornhaupt

DLGCaptions

Post by Thomas Bornhaupt »

Hi Igor,

there are some ore one silly bug(s) by DLGCaptions. Its is very strange. I have postet these already, but now, i have worked with sicomponets some days, i know it is a bug.

(1) if i put in a new siLang then and link the Dialogs to it i see no text in DLGCaptions. I go to TranslationEditor->Dilogs it is also empty. I change from Dialogs to Captions and back to Dialogs then all texts are there! I close the TransaltionEditor (no changes maked) and the DLGCaptions are empty. Then i goes back to TranslationEdito->Dialogs, Caption, Dialogs. Make one Change to any transaltion. Close Editor and SAVE all changes. Now DLGCaptions are full!

(2) I changed the siComponents with '(empty)' See my other posting. After put in the silang component there ist there is a new line. To see this line i take methode (1). I am lasy and i will read all changes from a sil file. So a read in the sil file. But DLGCaptions are now empty! Methode(1) and the DlgCaptions are there but without my line. "Schei..." It was no mearge! So i change the sil file by hand and read it again in. Methode(1) All lines are there.

I hope you can understand my words.

regards
Thomas
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

I suppose there is a bug. We'll investigate this and will try to fix it. Will let you know about the results.