Strings in sources without form

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
cuca_77

Strings in sources without form

Post by cuca_77 »

Hi,

I've a class TSettingItem with a string field named Hint, this hint must be translated with SI components

mblnShowManyQuestOnDelMC := TSettingItem.Create;
mblnShowManyQuestOnDelMC.SettingHint := DMGlobal.MiMRTSE.GetTextOrDefaulT('IDS_ShowMoreQuestionOnDeleteMC');

My Unit Class has no form but I need to translate it and I've specified to take translations using components MiMRTSE of type TSILangRTSE stored in my DMGlobal unit.

I've added in my translation file the field IDS_ShowMoreQuestionOnDeleteMC in this way (I post source of SIL):

TDMGlobal.IDS_ShowMoreQuestionOnDeleteMC= Ask more than one time if a MC must be deleted to prevent erroneous deletions~!@#$ Chede conferma per la cancellazione di un MC per evitare cancellazioni accidentali

When application runs I've no exception but every time a void string is returned.

Something is wrong, but what??? I can't find a solution!

Thank you and happy easter
Building Intelligence Group
Your BIG choice
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Where did you specify the IDS_ShowMoreQuestionOnDeleteMC string in DMGlobal.MiMRTSE? Did you add it to SIL/SIB file or in DFM (double-click on TsiLang at design-time)? If in external SIL/SIB file then please be sure you properly load it at run-time. If in DFM then please be sure that you don't load SIL/SIB file at run-time which doesn't contain this string.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.