manually creating rescource translation

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
cdsnl

manually creating rescource translation

Post by cdsnl »

Hi,

I have tried to translate my source code using the wizard. But this is not going to work for me, because I have text in my source code with different meanings. Sometimes it is a caption, which may be translated and sometimes it is a function which needs a code. And this code may not be translate.

Is it possible that I translate my source code line by line. So I can decide which line to translate and which not. As I cannot translate everything at once I cannot use the translate source wizard and then start deleting lines.

Example:
I highlight the text I want to translate. And then I press a button and that he then creates a resource translation string which I can translate.
In this way I can decide what to translate every minute of the day and stop when I want to.

My main form contains 18000 lines of coding and when I translate it comes up with 1500 translations.

Hope you understand, thansk for your advice.

Andre
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi,

We have in plans such feature. But currently you can use "Ignore" tags to modify/mark you source for translation. Please see description here:
http://www.tsilang.com/delphiglobalizat ... faq.html#6
as well as in User's Guide.
So you need just mark lines to exclude from translation and others will be found by expert.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
cdsnl

Post by cdsnl »

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
I tried that an d it works. But it is so much work to do it that way.
I could have a look into the procedure to start with excluding everything and then line by line (or procedure/function by procedure/function) to move the exclude directive.

When do you planned to have this feature.

Thanks
Andre
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi,

This feature is planned for next release but I can't say you any ETA now.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.