SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some translations gone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itibira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Some translations gone Reply with quote

i was looking through the Translation Editor on my form and noticed that all the Asian font Strings as well as non-western Strings (eg: Greek, Russian) are now all displaying garbage characters.

i found an almost-new copy of the same form's translated strings and viewed it with the Files Editor and they are all good, so i tried to load that almost-new sil file with the characters still displaying correctly into the Translation Editor but after loading, the strings still look messed up.

It took many hours of work to translate all of the strings and i'd appreciate if you could please let me know how to have the strings display correctly without having to re-enter all of them (there are a LOT).

The Charsets for the different languages in the Translation Editor all look fine but they are not displaying fine.

Thanks.
itibira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i just noticed that the Russian strings are displaying correctly, but the others i mentioned are not.

Sorry for the confusion.
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the Fonts values for these languages? May be you've specified MS Sans Serif and it is unable to support these languages, except default one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: