SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delphi 6 prof and SiComp version problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josef Koller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Delphi 6 prof and SiComp version problem Reply with quote

Hello,

I have installed a newer Delphi version. So on my pc are a Delphi 4 prof. (her are the SiComps installed) and a newer Delphi 6 prof. This version I installed this day. Than I installed siComp to this version. The sibinaryVersion01122005.exe have had no errrors.

But if I create a application and give a seLang-component to the form and than compile the application I got the following error:

[Fataler Fehler] Unit1.pas(7): Unit siComp wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von System.RTLVersion compiliert

[Fatal error] Unit1.pas(7): Unit siComp was compiled with a different version of System.RTLVersion

Have I to deinstall my Delphi 4 or what's wrong?

I would like to work with both delphi versions in the beginning

Best regards

Josef
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Just install all available Delphi 6 update and service packs. TsiLang Components Suite was compiled with the latest update and service packs installed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: