RadioGroup

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Kev

RadioGroup

Post by Kev »

I am still not able to get translations to work properly in a TRadioGroup or even a TntRadioGroup. Using the Tnt component I can open the string editor which is a true Unicode Editor and type or paste in Russian character strings. These show up correctly in the Builder IDE. If I then open the SiLang editor and go to the Extended translations and find the RadioGroup in question, I see ?????'s in place of the strings typed in previously. I think I have tried everything. If anyoneone has a clue as to how to fix this, please let me know. Surely I am not the only one to has had the issue.

Thanks,
Kev
Kev

RadioGroup

Post by Kev »

Anybody going to take a shot at this one? Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Sorry, for delay.
The AnsiStrings property of TNT TWideStrings are non-unicode, so the only way to translate them and see correctly on your PC is to set in Regional Options settings for "Language for non-Unicode programs" to Russian. In this case you will see Russian well.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Kev

Radio Group

Post by Kev »

Ok, but that does not explain why your editor for SiCom's Extended Translations does not except unicode. Even it the target string was Uni., I couldn't paste it in using your editor. Try it! It seems like a bug to me...

thanks.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Definitely will check this.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Kev

Extended Translations

Post by Kev »

Any progress on the String Editor for extended translations? I got around the problem by not using RadioGroups and using GroupBoxes and RadioButtons instead, but that is really not the best solution.

Can you recreate the problem? I have some screen shots that I can send if you would like. Just let me know where to send the attachments.

thanks,
Kev
[/img]
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

You can send attachment and sample project to support_at_sicomponents.com
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.