TsiLang, TsiLangDispatcher, ResourceStrings with Multiforms

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
DelphiHacker

TsiLang, TsiLangDispatcher, ResourceStrings with Multiforms

Post by DelphiHacker »

Hay,

I have ha Programm with some Forms. In the Datamodule is a TsiLang-Control. HandleResourceStrings ist True and is Connected withe a TsiLangDispatcher in this Datamodul.
On the MainForm is a TsiLangLinked connected with TsiLangDispatche on the DataModul.
On a MDI-CHildForm is a TsiLangLinked connected with the TsiLangDispatcher on the Datamodul.
The ResourceStrings are added to the TsiLang on the DataModule.

When I now change the Language on the Dispatcher all Captions are translated but not the ResourceStrings in the MDI-ChildForm.

The Program is a old Projekt. When I make a new Projekt with the thame Functions works all Perfekt.

What I have make False?

Regarts DelphiHacker

P.S.: Sorry for my English :roll:
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

How do you use ResourceStrings in MDI Child form? Do you have declared them with resourcestring directive or do you use LoadStr() function?
DelphiHacker

Post by DelphiHacker »

Hay,

no from both.
I have a DBGrid on the form and I delete there a Record.
I use a Delphi6 German and the Querstion where coms is: Datensatz löschen? But I have translate this to english and have change the Language to english. So it must comes Delete Record?

MfG DelphiHacker
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

I can guess: in old project options it is set use run-time packages. Is it true?
DelphiHacker

Post by DelphiHacker »

Hay,

No.

But we have delete all TSiLang-Objects and then we have add TsiLang fresh. No works all Ok.

Tankyou for help.

Regards DelphiHacker