Add All To Dictionary - Case Sensitivity

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Leaky

Add All To Dictionary - Case Sensitivity

Post by Leaky »

Hi,

I am trying to create a dic file that contains all our translations but I am coming across an issue to do with case sensitivity. There are to entries in the sib file that I am adding to the dictionary which are both the same except one is "This is a test" and the other is "This Is A Test". The problem I am seeing is that the entry is only being exported once to the file.

Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,
When you export all to Dictionary just be sure the option "Case sensitive search" is ON.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Leaky

Post by Leaky »

Hi,

yes I have tried this and it hasnt worked.

I have just created a new project with two buttons on it. Button 1 caption is is "Button1" and button 2 caption is "button1". I have then gone through the tsilang adding it to the form and then creating a new dic file with matching languages. I have then saved the project to create the sib file, then opened it and "added all" to the dictionary with the "Case Sensitive" checked and then "Skip & when Seraching" unchecked. Once inspecting the dictionary, only "Button1" is there.

Can you try this and see what happens? I am running TsiLang editor "4.1.0.0" and dictionary manager "2.3.2.6".

Cheers
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Yes, I'm sorry, but you're right. There is indeed case insesitive check performed all the times. We will fix this in next update.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Leaky

Post by Leaky »

Ok, thanks.