SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add All To Dictionary - Case Sensitivity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Add All To Dictionary - Case Sensitivity Reply with quote

Hi,

I am trying to create a dic file that contains all our translations but I am coming across an issue to do with case sensitivity. There are to entries in the sib file that I am adding to the dictionary which are both the same except one is "This is a test" and the other is "This Is A Test". The problem I am seeing is that the entry is only being exported once to the file.

Anyone know what this could be?

Thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
When you export all to Dictionary just be sure the option "Case sensitive search" is ON.
Leaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

yes I have tried this and it hasnt worked.

I have just created a new project with two buttons on it. Button 1 caption is is "Button1" and button 2 caption is "button1". I have then gone through the tsilang adding it to the form and then creating a new dic file with matching languages. I have then saved the project to create the sib file, then opened it and "added all" to the dictionary with the "Case Sensitive" checked and then "Skip & when Seraching" unchecked. Once inspecting the dictionary, only "Button1" is there.

Can you try this and see what happens? I am running TsiLang editor "4.1.0.0" and dictionary manager "2.3.2.6".

Cheers
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm sorry, but you're right. There is indeed case insesitive check performed all the times. We will fix this in next update.
Leaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: