SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

issues with charsets with unicode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delphian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: issues with charsets with unicode Reply with quote

i've just noticed that on some reports the charset area is blank with no entries , do you have any way to get it back ? or rescan the report and pick up the labels / components that need to change charsets dependent on language ie korean , Japanese and english. ( also for forms , as i noticed some forms have missing charsets for components too ).

Delphian
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is strange, be sure to check first that you don't have either Font or Charset listed in ExcludeProperties property. Also you can try clear Fonts property (click Clear button on toolbar), close Translations Editor and Open it again. This will enforce to re-build fonts and charsets lists.
delphian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a fix for this , the way i've come across it is to write directly to charset.sil ( save the charset ) then add the ones that are missing ( then click load )

it works a treat ,

once saved its easy to spot that there are missing items in the file , i add them and its fixed. be nice if you could scan the form and add them automatically.

It seems to be with reports the biggest issue.

Delphian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: