issues with charsets with unicode

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
delphian

issues with charsets with unicode

Post by delphian »

i've just noticed that on some reports the charset area is blank with no entries , do you have any way to get it back ? or rescan the report and pick up the labels / components that need to change charsets dependent on language ie korean , Japanese and english. ( also for forms , as i noticed some forms have missing charsets for components too ).

Delphian
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This is strange, be sure to check first that you don't have either Font or Charset listed in ExcludeProperties property. Also you can try clear Fonts property (click Clear button on toolbar), close Translations Editor and Open it again. This will enforce to re-build fonts and charsets lists.
delphian

Post by delphian »

I've found a fix for this , the way i've come across it is to write directly to charset.sil ( save the charset ) then add the ones that are missing ( then click load )

it works a treat ,

once saved its easy to spot that there are missing items in the file , i add them and its fixed. be nice if you could scan the form and add them automatically.

It seems to be with reports the biggest issue.

Delphian