Problem with "Fixed Languages..." in *.sib files

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Jan

Problem with "Fixed Languages..." in *.sib files

Post by Jan »

Hi,

i'm using TsiLang V5.3.2 and have the following problem: i want the user to do his own translations for our application without using the TsiLangRT component. So i did an empty translation (Lang1 = orinial values, Lang2 empty) by using TsiLang components and dispatcher. I exported the projects resources to a *.sib (which the user shall be able to edit via SILEditor), and did some translation in Lang2 using the SILEditor. The dispatcher component loads the *.sib file during application startup. So far anything worked fine. When set to Lang2 the application started up with Lang2. Then i set Lang1 in the *.sib file as fixed language (menu "Fixed Languages..." and checked Lang1) since i don't want the user to change any values for Lang1. When the dispatcher loads the file now the dispatcher switches to Lang2 (as it should) but the application starts up with Lang1.

i just tried to use a *.sil file instead of a *.sib file. The *.sil file seems to work proper with Lang1 as fixed language, but it is too slow at run time.

Greetings Jan.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Can you try to reproduce the same behavior on some sample project? If yes, could you please sent it to us and we will investigate?