Translation editor - special czech characters

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
rdroske

Translation editor - special czech characters

Post by rdroske »

If try to use some special czech characters ( řě ) in Translation Editor I'll see wrong characters (ř is shown as ø ) . In the dictionary manager it works, but not in the Translation Editor.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This looks like Font/Charset problem. Please be sure to use EAST_EUROPE_CHARSET for Czech language.
rdroske

Post by rdroske »

isiticov wrote:Please be sure to use EAST_EUROPE_CHARSET for Czech language.
I changed the default character set for the language and it works in the Translation Editor outside delphi, but not in my program.

I also added entries for the character set in the Translation Editor, but I only see the right character if I change the Charset property in my delphi source code.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Try to add Czech language and its settings to default fonts: Translation Editor menu: Tools->Default Fonts.
rdroske

Post by rdroske »

isiticov wrote:Try to add Czech language and its settings to default fonts: Translation Editor menu: Tools->Default Fonts.
That's what I've done.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Do Fonts and Charsets properties contain valid Font and Charset for all controls listed for Czech language in TsiLang?
rdroske

Post by rdroske »

isiticov wrote:Do Fonts and Charsets properties contain valid Font and Charset for all controls listed for Czech language in TsiLang?
After adding font and charset for all components it is working now.

Thanks.

Does it mean I have to add font and charset for all controlls in all forms ?

Usually I only need to change the charset property for my form
( if I set ParentFont= true) .
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

All controls having ParentFont=True won't be listed in the Fonts and Charsets lists.