ActionList

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
cdsnl

ActionList

Post by cdsnl »

Hi,

I have an TActionList and several buttons. The property Action of these buttons are set to an Action from the ActionList.
In the Translation Editor I do not see these button under captions, and I think that is good.
I see all the actions, but when I translate the actions, the translations do not show up when I run my program or when I set the Active Language on Design Time. All may other things like captions are translated correctly.
Do I do something wrong.

Thanks
Andre
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Yes, it looks strange, since this functionality is widely used and never seen this wrong behavior before. Could you reproduce the situation in sample project and send it to us in case of reproducable bahavior?
cdsnl

Post by cdsnl »

Hi,

I will try to reprocedure the problem in a sample sample project. I am out of the office so that will be tomorow.

BTW I use Delphi 6 and the latest version of TsiLang

Brdgs
Andre
cdsnl

Post by cdsnl »

Hi,

Problem solved.
I was making a sample program. And it worked fine.
So I was search in the original program, and I found that the caption of the TAction was "&Add" en in the Captions list of siLang it was "Add". After I changed the last caption to "&Add" it worked.

Thanks,
Andre