SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EStringListError

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: EStringListError Reply with quote

I've been using the siLang component in one of my delphi projects and it has worked fine until just this day. When I try to run the program I get the following error

Project foo.exe raised exception class EStringListError with message 'List index out of bounds (87)'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

First I thought it was just my project but I've tried to create an empty project and as soon as I add the siLang component I get that error.

It happens before FormCreate is called because I've tried to set a breakpoint in FormCreate.

HELP
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like you haven't recompiled all files well when upgrading to new version. Be sure to delete all DCU, OBJ files from old version before instaling newer one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: