fonts included in .SIL, captions not

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
geldo79

fonts included in .SIL, captions not

Post by geldo79 »

Hi,

I have a question: When I look at a specific form in the Translation Editor, I see that for frames inside that form, I see entries for the font but not for their caption.

What I want to do is to update the captions on a form (including all captions inside the Frames on that form). But when I Export that form into a .SIL file, the captions for the Frames are not there.

Anyone an idea?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

When frame embedded into form it is "inside" the form so when you save project to SIL file this frame has no separate entry and Expert can't see them. The only way to have them is to double-click on TsiLang on embedded frame and then select "Save To File" in Translations Editor choosing the existing SIL file. Later to load updated captions during design time you would need again to perform this manually through Translations Editor.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
geldo79

Post by geldo79 »

Ok. Problem is that I have a Frame which is included several times inside my form. And each instance needs another translation. Thus, it seems that I won't be able to do the Job :-(
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

You won't be able to do this with TsiLang Expert by one-two clicks BUT as I said earlier you can always double-click on TsiLang for each individual frame instance and save/load using Translations Editor.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.