SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extended Translations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:41 am    Post subject: Extended Translations Reply with quote

Dear Reader!

I've translated some parts in our application with ExtendedTranslations.
Unfortunately, it is not translated at runtime. Do I have to do something else than to translate? Activate it?

We are reading translation information from a .sil file. Can I store this extended translation into the .sil file?

Thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like your SIL file doesn't conatin information about ExtendedTranslations property. In order to include it there you can at Design-time save all to SIL file using TsiLang Expert and this will save all translations and extended as well. After that after loading this SIL file at run-time your extended translations wil be used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: