SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

compile error when use TsiLang on FireMonkey
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bjespomotschnik



Joined: 19 May 2016
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

thank you for your help. I have tried the example and it did work. After I set the library path correct, Win64 and Win32 worked. (Ok, I had to remove Procejct5PCH1.h from project. It was missing and obviously not needed.)

Then I tried to create a similiar project myself. With the path from your project5 the Win64 was fine, but the Win32 has the same error like before. I have tried to find any differences between yours and my other settings but til now failed. The problem arises always, not only with CombBox.

I take a new empty TForm, no additional activites, put one siLang on it and get an access violation when closing the program. But there is progress, Win64 seems to work.

I did not use any predefinitions like $(Platform). For Win64 and Win32 I gave explicitely the full path to the FMX-directory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isiticov
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Nov 2002
Posts: 2097

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

You can try the following:
1.Open both (yours and our example) CBPROJ files in some text editor.
2. Compare them line by line and try to find the possible reason for incorrect behavior.

Or you can just use our sample project as an initial template for your projects as it is almost empty and you can use it as "starter".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bjespomotschnik



Joined: 19 May 2016
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

this is exactly, what I have done.

I can't give in hours to find out where the problem is. So I took your application, erased all components and started to put my in instead. Until now this does work.

[ I am used to all these tools not simply to work after installation. This Embarcadero is an awful thing. After installation it crashed every three minutes. The support helped fast. Beside two missing entries in registry the solution was to switch the desktop theme from classic to standard. Functioning depending on the desktop theme really is not a trust increasing behaviour. ]

Thank you for your help!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bjespomotschnik



Joined: 19 May 2016
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I think I have found the main difference between your project and my project.

I have Embarcadero 10.1 Berlin and so in the runtime package list it includes TsiLang_XE101r. In your project it includes TsiLang_XE7r.

The funny thing is, I scanned my whole computer and of course found different libraries with name TsiLang_101r but not one with TsiLang_XE7. But even without your project runs fine without access violation on closure while mine (without yours as template) always causes access violation on closure under Win32.

This only for information......

and again thank you for help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by p h p B B  © 2001, 2005 p h p B B  Group