TFrame: Inherited TsiLangLinked problem

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
wimbekker

TFrame: Inherited TsiLangLinked problem

Post by wimbekker »

Hi,

When a TFrame with a TsiLangLinked component on it is used in a TForm, the TranslationData from the TFrame is copied to the TForm as inherited. This should only happen when the TsiLangLinked component on the TForm is changed! Now when the translation of the TFrame component is changed, it is not automatically copied to the inherited component at the TForm. This last thing is ok because *if* I would have changed the component on the TForm, I don't want the component on the TFrame override my changes. The first thing is not ok, because if I place the TFrame on a TForm, I don't change the TForm's component!.

Why is the TranslationData copied instantly when adding the TFrame?

My workaround is to edit the form as text, delete the inherited TsiLangComponent. Then when I view the form as form, the TranslationData from the TFrame is copied to the TForm (now the data is ok, only this copying shouldn't happen).

Is there any way to prevent this behaviour?

Wim
gaivans

Post by gaivans »

Hello,

we have fixed this issue and will update the code in the next version release. If you need the patch promptly, please contact us at support@sicomponents.com

Best regards,
Serghei Gaivan