WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SUPPORT?????????????????????????????

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
primarypower

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR SUPPORT?????????????????????????????

Post by primarypower »

What is wrong????

I have sent an e-mail to support@sicomponents.com 3 times already last week because we have an urgent issue to solve and no reply yet!!!!

Is this how you treat your customers??? I have customers depending on me and I´m depending on an issue of your editor to complete my job!!

Your support used to be better....
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Sorry for delay with our reply. We were fixing the issue you mentioned and I personally sent you an email that we're fixing this issue. Today I've sent you email that it is already fixed and you can download update.
Sorry again for delay with our reply.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

The last email was returned from your server:
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<your address>:
host digifort.com.br.s7a1.psmtp.com [64.18.6.10]:
550-(psmtp.com) [64.18.2.182]:60627 is currently not permitted to relay through
550 this server.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
primarypower

Post by primarypower »

Igor,

Thanks for the fix, it solved half of the problem. I can now export from SIB to SIL and properly use the editor to update my translations, but when I export from SIL to SIB again it won´t work, the SIB file will be become corrupted

I have sent you another e-mail with more details and a file for testing, please check this. The problem was that we could not translate, now we have updated the translations but we cannot input back to the sofware because we use .SIB format inside the software, dynamically loading translations from a DLL

Thanks!
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Thank you for sending files. Actually, it looks like your initial SIB file is not quite correct. There are several forms that stored as UTF-8 and others stored as usual. As result when SIL Editor converts SIB to SIL the resulting SIL file contains mixed data. Some items are in UTF-8 but others are not. Could you please check your initial SIB file and ensure that either all forms are in UTF-8 or in usual format?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.