Loading certain language from a SIL file

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
amos

Loading certain language from a SIL file

Post by amos »

Hi

In the Tsilang Expert window, If I do save/load translation -> Load selected forms then it works and all the languages for the selected form are loaded into the project.

If we do save/load translation -> Load language for forms then it's not loading the selected language. I made sure that I wrote the language name correctly where needed.

Please advice.
I'm using version 6.5.3.2
Thanks
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

Does it fail loading language for any prject on your side? We've just tested this and everything works just fine.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
amos

Post by amos »

Actually we only have one project that is using your components.

When trying to import the language, it seems to do something, just as when importing the whole SIL file but when double clicking the TSiLang component on the certain form we see nothing in the imported language

When importing the whole SIL file, we see the additional language as it should

Notice that in both cases we are working on a certain form, and not the whole project
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

I'm not sure if I understood properly: do you mean that only for ONE particular form the Load Language feature fails? Or it fails for any form from your project when you use Load language for selected form?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.