Import from C++ XE3 ETM

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
nfortin

Import from C++ XE3 ETM

Post by nfortin »

Hi,

I'm having a project localized woth Embarcadero Translation Manager and I want to import localization in TsiLang.

It looks like I can import an ETM XML file but, I don't understand how to obtain or create that.

Is there an "How to" topic for this or, can I get more informations on this please ?

Thanks in advance.
N. Fortin
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

You can import translations from ETM XML file into Dictionary Manager and then using Auto-Translate feature insert them into sources.
To import XML into Dictionary Manager:
1. Start Dictionary Manager.
2. Select File | Import and select XML file.
3. In appeared dialog select ITE as XML type.
4. Follow Wizard steps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
nfortin

Post by nfortin »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I know about the steps your are stating. My problem is before these steps. I'm trying to fill the Embarcadero Translation Repository with my translation projects but it's not looking to work. I'm wondering if anyboy did this and how exactly.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Here is described how to work with repository and add strings from your projects to it:
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudi ... on_Manager

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
nfortin

Post by nfortin »

Hi,

again, big thanks for your reply, furthermore, the explanation does not even come to your documentation!

I'd followed these steps.... my error was to not "select" the strings that I want to add to the Translation Repository database.

Than it work fine.

Thanks again for your time !
N. Foritn