SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some IDS are assigned twice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
direct

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: some IDS are assigned twice Reply with quote

Hi

i have a problem with IDS. Sometimes i have the same ID twice (same form, different text).
Is there any known bug generating that or is there anyone else reporting that problem?
Is it possible to find multiple used IDs in source code automatically? Of course it may be the same text but it would be much easier to locate the wrong ones.

thanks
direct
Jean-Paul Brassard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: some IDS are assigned twice Reply with quote

direct wrote:
Hi

i have a problem with IDS. Sometimes i have the same ID twice (same form, different text).
Is there any known bug generating that or is there anyone else reporting that problem?
Is it possible to find multiple used IDs in source code automatically? Of course it may be the same text but it would be much easier to locate the wrong ones.

thanks
direct

Hi,
We seen duplicate IDS from time to time Crying or Very sad
You can "automatically" search for them by exporting to Excel, sort lines and then add a function that compare each line with previous line so see if they have the same IDS...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: