Adding new forms to TsiLang Expert

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Thrillhouse

Adding new forms to TsiLang Expert

Post by Thrillhouse »

Hi all.

I have been assigned to ensure that all areas of a few keys sections of our program are satisfactorily translated and smooth out any bugs which may result from the translation process. Unfortunately, the forms for one of the key sections which need to be translated are not included in the list of forms when I open the TsiLang Expert.

I am using C++ Builder 6. It seems the original list of forms used is determined through the USEFORM statements in the main source file of our project. I have tried adding USEFORM statements for the forms which are missing and re-running the Expert, rebuilding the project, I have checked that the source files for the forms have declarations for their names and their names are correctly used in the USEFORM statements, all to no effect.

I'm probably missing something simple, but I haven't been able to find anything in the documentation, nor in my browsing through other threads on this board.

Now that my novel is finished, can anyone help?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

The most possible reason for this is that these "invisible" forms are still included "somehow incorrctly" into the project. I would recommend you to try the following:
1. Remove USEFORM declarations, which you have inserted manually.
2. Use C++Builder menu Project - Add to project to add your forms to the project.

Please let me know if this helped.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Thrillhouse

Post by Thrillhouse »

Thanks a lot for that!

It looks like that was indeed the case. Although after I added all the missing files from that section of the program, some of the forms were still missing - it seems they may have already been added, but for some reason, the forms were missed. So I removed them and added them again, and they're properly included now.

Thanks again! If I find any more troubles which I can't solve, you'll see me again.