SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Translation Status - can it be saved?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenjyKid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Translation Status - can it be saved? Reply with quote

Hi,

At the moment I can find untranslated strings pretty easily, because all I need to do is find empty cells in the translation grid. But if somebody changes a caption in Delphi, I can't see any indication in the translation editor. I need to remember what I changed and then update all translated texts. If the texts need to be passed on to a translator, this is even more problematic.
Would it be possible to mark all texts that need to be updated when I change a caption or similar property in Delphi?
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

We will try to find a way to implement such functionality as now there is no such feature implemented.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: