sil files and more ...

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
b_asi

sil files and more ...

Post by b_asi »

Hi
As far as i understand by default the translating are store in the DFM
1) Can the default be in sil file (MyForm.sil) ?
2) Even after i explicit save it on sil files i can see only the data after i made at least one chage in the translation (Language2) , can i see by default all the data in sil file ?

My Target :
In general i execute the wizrad / source string in order to create sil files , than i wish to send the files to my translator , this way work can be in paralel , continue programming and translate

Thank you
Asi
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

1) TsiLang components always stores translations inside DFM. In order to be able to get empty lists in DFM and use only external SIL file you have to make the following:
  • 1. Before the final release of your application create the SIL file containing all your project translations. You can use TsiLang Expert for this.
  • 2. Select all forms in TsiLang Expert and choose Clear Translations in menu.
2) Just select all forms in TsiLang Expert and choose Update Translations in menu. This will force all TsiLang components to build the translations list.