SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found String Constants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chouproute

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Found String Constants Reply with quote

as I seen, when a string is same as another, tsilang put the same IDS but is there a way to bypass this?(Other better than change manualy the IDS)

And if I press on Start ID (When I already had String with ids ) I can overwrite them. It's Normally?

Sorry for all my question but I need to use this software the best I can to get the better performance i can have. (Also I need to explain that to others programmers so...) Wink

Thanks
Marco
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, same strings get same ID automatically. To change this you will need manually change the ID in respective column.
When you use Start ID all IDs will be rearranged automatically and there is nothing wrong if you change IDs.
chouproute

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have Existing String,(IDS_1 to IDS_34) and if I research all not replaced string in project(IDS_35 to IDS_66)
Ok they have good IDS but if I press on Starts ID and i write 2, the not replaced IDS will start form IDS_2 to IDS_33,
After that if I click on replace, they will overwrite all the existing IDS...
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, of course you have to be sure that there are no already any string with new ID which may become after changing start ID.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: