Found String Constants

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
chouproute

Found String Constants

Post by chouproute »

as I seen, when a string is same as another, tsilang put the same IDS but is there a way to bypass this?(Other better than change manualy the IDS)

And if I press on Start ID (When I already had String with ids ) I can overwrite them. It's Normally?

Sorry for all my question but I need to use this software the best I can to get the better performance i can have. (Also I need to explain that to others programmers so...) :wink:

Thanks
Marco
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

No, same strings get same ID automatically. To change this you will need manually change the ID in respective column.
When you use Start ID all IDs will be rearranged automatically and there is nothing wrong if you change IDs.
chouproute

Post by chouproute »

If I have Existing String,(IDS_1 to IDS_34) and if I research all not replaced string in project(IDS_35 to IDS_66)
Ok they have good IDS but if I press on Starts ID and i write 2, the not replaced IDS will start form IDS_2 to IDS_33,
After that if I click on replace, they will overwrite all the existing IDS...
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Yes, of course you have to be sure that there are no already any string with new ID which may become after changing start ID.