compile error when use TsiLang on FireMonkey

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
bjespomotschnik

Post by bjespomotschnik »

Hello,

thank you for your help. I have tried the example and it did work. After I set the library path correct, Win64 and Win32 worked. (Ok, I had to remove Procejct5PCH1.h from project. It was missing and obviously not needed.)

Then I tried to create a similiar project myself. With the path from your project5 the Win64 was fine, but the Win32 has the same error like before. I have tried to find any differences between yours and my other settings but til now failed. The problem arises always, not only with CombBox.

I take a new empty TForm, no additional activites, put one siLang on it and get an access violation when closing the program. But there is progress, Win64 seems to work.

I did not use any predefinitions like $(Platform). For Win64 and Win32 I gave explicitely the full path to the FMX-directory.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

You can try the following:
1.Open both (yours and our example) CBPROJ files in some text editor.
2. Compare them line by line and try to find the possible reason for incorrect behavior.

Or you can just use our sample project as an initial template for your projects as it is almost empty and you can use it as "starter".
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
bjespomotschnik

Hello,

this is exactly, what I have done.

I can't give in hours to find out where the problem is. So I took your application, erased all components and started to put my in instead. Until now this does work.

[ I am used to all these tools not simply to work after installation. This Embarcadero is an awful thing. After installation it crashed every three minutes. The support helped fast. Beside two missing entries in registry the solution was to switch the desktop theme from classic to standard. Functioning depending on the desktop theme really is not a trust increasing behaviour. ]

Thank you for your help!
bjespomotschnik

Hello,

I think I have found the main difference between your project and my project.

I have Embarcadero 10.1 Berlin and so in the runtime package list it includes TsiLang_XE101r. In your project it includes TsiLang_XE7r.

The funny thing is, I scanned my whole computer and of course found different libraries with name TsiLang_101r but not one with TsiLang_XE7. But even without your project runs fine without access violation on closure while mine (without yours as template) always causes access violation on closure under Win32.

This only for information......

and again thank you for help.