SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Detect language at runtime question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PvdL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Detect language at runtime question Reply with quote

Hi, I use the technique showed in the "Creating Multi-language Applications Translated by Users" white paper. I have a SIB file with > 1 languages, and create the menu items at runtime as suggested. Users translate this languages. When they add a new language the application must update the menu items to reflect the new added language. How can I detect the relationship between the language in the SIB file and the SysLocale language information ?
isiticov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may iterate through SysUtils.Languages to check if name matches with the one in SIB file and then detect LCID. Although user may name the language as he wants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: