Tsilang caused:! Access violation.. XE5

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
PvdL

Tsilang caused:! Access violation.. XE5

Post by PvdL »

Hello,

Full error: Tsilang cuased:! Acces violation at address 5005E86B in module 'rtl190.bp'. Read of address 1F00CDBC

Happens sometime when closing XE5, followed seconds later with the error:

Error reading WrappepImage.Picture.Data: Access violation at address 5005E86B in module 'rtl190.bpl' Read of address 03D67660.

Latest version of Tsilang, Delphi XE5 and Win7 Pro
PvdL

More crashing problems

Post by PvdL »

I found out that Tsilang causes crashes when opening a Datamodule. After removing Tsilang components no crashes anymore... What is wrong ?
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

We've never received report about such error. But we will try to find out what could caluse that. The most difficult is that as you mentioned this errors happens sometimes. If you could create a sample project that reproduces this problem all the times please send it to us and we will try find the reason for that.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
rsboe

Access Violation

Post by rsboe »

Yes, I have a similar problem with XE5. It seems to have occurred since I moved to Update 2. On creating a new Data Snap Server, or anything with a data module, Delphi will crash. Removing TsiLang solves the problem.

I wondered if it was down to the dcus being compiled for an earlier version of XE5, and am hoping the latest build fixes it? (I have the DCU only subscription).
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

May be you didn't set ClassGroup property of DataModule to "Vcl.Controls.TControl" and this causes that? Just add the following to datamodule's source:

Code: Select all

{%CLASSGROUP 'Vcl.Controls.TControl'}