Tsilang and delphi 7, hints and form caption not translated

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
lalinden

Tsilang and delphi 7, hints and form caption not translated

Post by lalinden »

Hello,

I get the trial version of tsilang for tests.
Build a simple vcl form with buttons, labels and hints.

All works fine in the way of home tutorial, but, hints of buttons and form captions, dont get the correct charset like buttons and labels...

All settings on tsi controls was do it...

Any idea ?

I use delphi 2007.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

If your Default Locale doesn't support target charset (code page) then using simple ANSI VCL (as in Delphi 2007) you won't be able to display them properly on some VCL controls like TButton, TForm and others which are wrappers of Windows native controls. So you will need to either set default locale on your OS to the one that supports target language or use Unicode controls like TMS Unicode Controls or ElPack.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
lalinden

Post by lalinden »

isiticov wrote:If your Default Locale doesn't support target charset (code page) then using simple ANSI VCL (as in Delphi 2007) you won't be able to display them properly on some VCL controls like TButton, TForm and others which are wrappers of Windows native controls. So you will need to either set default locale on your OS to the one that supports target language or use Unicode controls like TMS Unicode Controls or ElPack.
Hello,
Thanks for reply.
Humm well, then how as see in the test that I do, I see that buttons and labels was translated, but, on form caption dont, then the reason is that the charset in windows is not the same as in the tslang at this moment ? I see that that the form caption have changed to something, diferent from the button..