SiComponents Home Page SiComponents Forums
Here you will be able to get help and share your experience

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TsiLang Editor Copy&Paste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mario Leibezeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: TsiLang Editor Copy&Paste Reply with quote

Hello,

I am using the latest TsiLang Editor V5.3.0.33. I want to copy&paste multiple entries in Strings section from one form to another.

It seems, the paste operation only works for language columns, not for StringID. I have to create each row by pressing "Add row" and input StringID manually which can take quite a long time.

With the integrated Editor, copy&paste works nearly as expected. The only drawback here is that there have to be an equal amount of empty lines for the paste operation to work which could be difficult to count when there are many rows selected.

Is there any easier way to copy&paste multiple Strings?

Best regards

Mario
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SiComponents Forums Forum Index -> TsiLang Components Suite All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: