Trial with TNT Unicode

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
james_screech

Post by james_screech »

Thanks for all the help. It's working now.

James
Hydrokephalos

TsiLangxxx_Tnt - Header

Post by Hydrokephalos »

Hi you all....

I have a similiar problem, and CBuilder 6.

As I've understood, I need the Tnt-Versions of ComboBox etc., to get Russian and Chinese charakters with Tnt-Versions of siComponents.

Finally I managed to install all these, but I can't use them.

You wrote earlier in this topic:

3) The most possible reason is that ther is either .HPP file not included for TsiLangxxx_Tnt component or so on. Did you place the TsiLang_Tnt on form and try to compile to get such error?

and there is the problem. It automatically inserts the include for siLang_Tnt.hpp, when I place the siLang_Tnt on the form, but nowhere is this file. As a matter of fact, nowhere is any file sixxxx_Tnt.hpp . I have a version with full source, downloaded in October 2010.

Where and why may I have lost these files?

Thank you for help.

Thomas
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hello,

HPP files will be generated once you compile and install the Tsilang_TNT package into IDE. It might be that you have installed the package into IDE a long time ago and since then removed toe HPP files from your drive. You can easily re-generate them if you open TsiLang_TNT package and re-build it in the IDE.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Hydrokephalos

missing .hpp

Post by Hydrokephalos »

Now it does its job.

I had to reinstall the TNT-Components twice, but than the missing files where present and I can use them the proper way.

Thank you

Thomas