Not possible to view column 'Dutch'

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
wimbekker

Not possible to view column 'Dutch'

Post by wimbekker »

I started with the languages: English, German, Russian, French, Francais, Nederlands.

I've downloaded all.xml and import it into my dictionary. It adds Dutch language.

In the TsiLang Dictionary Manager I select 'View | Languages'. I see a 'Dutch' entry. I tick this one and click on 'Ok'. The 'Dutch' column is not showed. When I select 'View | Languages' again, the 'Dutch' entry is not ticked!
wimbekker

Post by wimbekker »

It happens when I import the file into a seperate dictionary. This dictionary will not view the 'Dutch' column.

When I merge this dictionary with default.dic, I can view the Dutch column in default.dic
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Could you please give us more information or step-by-step info how to reproduce this? Because we were unable to reproduce this behavior on our side.
wimbekker

Post by wimbekker »

:oops:

Probably it had something to do with upgrading from an old version. Today I'm able to view all languages.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Glad to see this. :)
Anske

Post by Anske »

Experienced this problem myself after swapping and deleting some languages. Every time I checked the 'hidden' language this one became visible, but another one got 'hidden'.
Some digging into the windows registry learned me that the collumn width of one of the collums had a very strange value. Setting this back to a more reasonable value solved the problem.