Wrong DFMs files in the 6.4 "DCU Only" version

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Jean-Paul Brassard

Wrong DFMs files in the 6.4 "DCU Only" version

Post by Jean-Paul Brassard »

Warning to all users of TsiLang 6.4 "DCU Only" version.

The "DFM" files included in that release are obsolete. The DFM files are those of previous version 6.3.0.2! (The DFM in the Full Source version are OK.)

This problem produces very strange bugs at Run Time and may be at Design Time. The worst we saw is an Access Violation while opening the Translation Editor at Run Time.

I observed this for Delphi-7 environment. I do not know if other environments were also released with obsolete files. You can look for the date/time of the DFM files, if they are 2009 they should be OK. Those files are located in the directory "Program Files\SiComponents\TsiLang\Units\Delphi7\"

N.B. Igor is prepararing a new release to correct that mistake.
Jean-Paul Brassard
Quebec, Canada
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Fixed build is ready and released!
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Jean-Paul Brassard

Post by Jean-Paul Brassard »

Good !

What are the other improvments since February (v6.4.0)?
1) In TsiLang itself (V6.4 to 6.4.1)
2) In Sil Editor (V5.1.0.13 to 5.1.0.16)
3) In Dictionary Manager (V3.0.1.9 to 3.0.1.10).

Thank you.

P.S. The "What is new" page is hard to find in your Web Site.
Each time I expect to find it in "features" section, and/or in "FAQ" and/or in "download"... Then I catch it at the top of the right part of the "home" section.
Jean-Paul Brassard
Quebec, Canada
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This was mainly a maintainance release which fixed just several internal issues, like problems with SIL files under CRS 2009, small memory leak in internal routine and small UI fixes in Dictionary Manager. This is why there were no What's New entries on web site.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.