Missing Forms in the Expert

All announcements, questions and issues related to the TsiLang Components Suite.
Markus

Missing Forms in the Expert

Post by Markus »

Hi,

I have 35 forms (units) I implemented the TsiLang Component, but only 25 are shown in the TsiLang-Expert. I filtered out this missing forms by name, all forms are in the project-file, all have the TsiLang, I found no differences and on all missing forms I can call the SIL-Editor.

Hope of an idea?

X-mas form germany
markus
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

Hi,

In most cases this problem is caused by missing {FormName} in project file. Entries in DPR for the form must look like this:

Code: Select all

UnitName in "UnitName.pas" {FormName}, 
Please let us know if this helps.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
Markus

Post by Markus »

Hi,

yes it works now, but I checked all project files and all relevant units source code and found only one differenz in one unit. I open and close the expert nothing changed in the expert, I close delphi nothing, after closing and reoping then it works. Reason -in my opinion- not logical,
BUT it works.

Many Thanks for help and supporting!

I work with V 6.0.2

Markus
stuart

Post by stuart »

I am having exactly the same issue. The project file has the correct code ( uSpaWizard in 'uSpaWizard.pas' {frmSpaWizard},) and the frmSpaWizard has a TsiLang Component which links to a TsiLangDispatcher on the main form. However when I open the sib file in the expert, TfrmSpaWizard is still missing.

Can you please help?

Many thanks.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

What do you mean under "open SIB file in the expert"? Do you see the mentioned form in Expert when you start it (Delphi menu Tools | TsiLang Expert)? Or your SIB file doesn't include this form?
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.
stuart

Post by stuart »

I actually meant double clicking on the sib file itself. I forgot about the Tools menu. I have made changes to the sib file by double clicking on it in Explorer, is there any way to get these changes into the Expert (under tools) without overwriting any entries that may have been made by double clicking on the TsiLang components?

Thanks in advance.
isiticov
Site Admin

Post by isiticov »

This means th problem is not the same as this forum topic. The situation you described means that you just didn't save (export) TfrmSpaWizard to this SIB file. You can just save this form (export translations) to this SIB file. All other forms in SIB file will be left untouched.
Best regards,
Igor Siticov.